The Coach and Horses Tea Emporium’ is a veteran owned business. Housed in a 1790’s log and stone farmhouse in the Potomac Highlands. For years we have produced classic and uniquely blended teas for our customers, with an emphasis on variety and freshness. You will see that we only offer ‘Loose Leaf Teas’. We do not offer teas in teabag form or powdered form for a simple reason. It has long been held that the quality of tea in its loose leaf form is far superior to the ‘fannings’ used for teabag use. Although tea in teabags steeps quickly and conveniently (that was one of the reasons for using teabags) it still cannot match the quality of the loose leaf teas brewed correctly in a teapot. I discuss the processes that various types of teas are put to, in our blog, under a variety of articles. Please enjoy reading our many articles on the subjects of tea, health benefits derived from different types of tea and the many excellent ways to prepare wonderful recipes using teas and herbal infusions.
We source our teas and ingredients from around the world. By producing our teas in small batches, we are also able to introduce a range of seasonal teas at appropriate times throughout the year, with the utmost in fresh ingredients.. Our teas arrive to you in a choice of stylish tea tins, keeping the teas dry and free from air and sunlight. Our tea tins and sampler presentation boxes also make ideal gifts for any occasion…
Please enjoy looking at our many categories of teas and the great variety of classic and blended teas from India, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan, South Africa and South America. You will find a great deal of information contained in our Blog articles on tea varietals, health benefits and even how best to brew or steep those teas. You will find some great ideas to prepare thirst quenching iced teas for the warmer months and warming infusions for fall and winter…
Showing 37–48 of 133 results
- This black tea blend is decadent and creamy with the sw...$1525 Buy now
- Read more
Cinnamon Apple Spice Tea has a robust, fu...
- Also known as “Zucha” or “Pearl Tea...$1595 Buy now
- Assam (Banaspaty) is a full-bodied black tea from the f...$1625 Buy now
- Black tea, ginger root, cinnamon combine to make a wond...$1625 Buy now
- A top grade green tea with lemon peels, marigold petals...$1850 Buy now
- We would like to offer you this carefully selected, qua...$1500 Buy now
- The Coach and Horses Tea Emporium’s medium bodied...$1500 Buy now
- Black tea with blackcurrants, blackcurrant leaves with ...$1525 Buy now
- Our stunning Mao Feng green tea has the welcomin...$2450 Buy now
- This is an outstanding creation with an excellent base ...$1695 Buy now
- Cacao Peppermint tea (Loose Leaf) offers the deeply lay...$1500 Buy now
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?