The Coach and Horses Tea Emporium’ is a veteran owned business. Housed in a 1790’s log and stone farmhouse in the Potomac Highlands. For years we have produced classic and uniquely blended teas for our customers, with an emphasis on variety and freshness. You will see that we only offer ‘Loose Leaf Teas’. We do not offer teas in teabag form or powdered form for a simple reason. It has long been held that the quality of tea in its loose leaf form is far superior to the ‘fannings’ used for teabag use. Although tea in teabags steeps quickly and conveniently (that was one of the reasons for using teabags) it still cannot match the quality of the loose leaf teas brewed correctly in a teapot. I discuss the processes that various types of teas are put to, in our blog, under a variety of articles. Please enjoy reading our many articles on the subjects of tea, health benefits derived from different types of tea and the many excellent ways to prepare wonderful recipes using teas and herbal infusions.
We source our teas and ingredients from around the world. By producing our teas in small batches, we are also able to introduce a range of seasonal teas at appropriate times throughout the year, with the utmost in fresh ingredients.. Our teas arrive to you in a choice of stylish tea tins, keeping the teas dry and free from air and sunlight. Our tea tins and sampler presentation boxes also make ideal gifts for any occasion…
Please enjoy looking at our many categories of teas and the great variety of classic and blended teas from India, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan, South Africa and South America. You will find a great deal of information contained in our Blog articles on tea varietals, health benefits and even how best to brew or steep those teas. You will find some great ideas to prepare thirst quenching iced teas for the warmer months and warming infusions for fall and winter…
Showing 13–24 of 133 results
- A wonderful blend of black tea and honey pollen with va...$1975 Buy now
- Peach Apricot Tea is a light, refreshing tea for those ...$1600 Buy now
- Introducing our latest Tea: “To all passionate tea dr...$1750 Buy now
- Tulsi Mango Peach (Loose Leaf) combines fruits and rooi...$1500 Buy now
- One of China’s prized organic black teas, wiry an...$2400 Buy now
- Pan fried green tea, safflowers, marigolds, blue mallow...$1750 Buy now
- This tea belongs to the classical “scented teas...$1600 Buy now
- A classic of our second flush assortment! This second f...$1885 Buy now
- Evenly rolled pellet shaped leaf with smooth nut...$1600 Buy now
- This heavenly, fruity, spicy, sweet composition is made...$1650 Buy now
- Tropical Flower (Loose Leaf) combines tropical flavors ...$1600 Buy now
- A blend of Indian, Ceylon and China whole leaf teas. T...$1600 Buy now
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?