The Coach and Horses Tea Emporium’ is a veteran owned business. Housed in a 1790’s log and stone farmhouse in the Potomac Highlands. For years we have produced classic and uniquely blended teas for our customers, with an emphasis on variety and freshness. You will see that we only offer ‘Loose Leaf Teas’. We do not offer teas in teabag form or powdered form for a simple reason. It has long been held that the quality of tea in its loose leaf form is far superior to the ‘fannings’ used for teabag use. Although tea in teabags steeps quickly and conveniently (that was one of the reasons for using teabags) it still cannot match the quality of the loose leaf teas brewed correctly in a teapot. I discuss the processes that various types of teas are put to, in our blog, under a variety of articles. Please enjoy reading our many articles on the subjects of tea, health benefits derived from different types of tea and the many excellent ways to prepare wonderful recipes using teas and herbal infusions.
We source our teas and ingredients from around the world. By producing our teas in small batches, we are also able to introduce a range of seasonal teas at appropriate times throughout the year, with the utmost in fresh ingredients.. Our teas arrive to you in a choice of stylish tea tins, keeping the teas dry and free from air and sunlight. Our tea tins and sampler presentation boxes also make ideal gifts for any occasion…
Please enjoy looking at our many categories of teas and the great variety of classic and blended teas from India, Sri Lanka, China, Taiwan, South Africa and South America. You will find a great deal of information contained in our Blog articles on tea varietals, health benefits and even how best to brew or steep those teas. You will find some great ideas to prepare thirst quenching iced teas for the warmer months and warming infusions for fall and winter…
Showing 109–120 of 133 results
- An aged Pu-Erh tea with ginger root and orange peel. A ...$1750 Buy now
- Our Blackcurrant Berry (Loose Leaf) tea combines robust...$1485 Buy now
- A fruity and aromatic blend of brisk Darjeeling black t...$1850 Buy now
- Rosie Earl Grey is a delicate yet bold black tea made w...$1600 Buy now
- ‘Red vineyard peach’. An incomparable delic...$1650 Buy now
- Jasmine Almond with Orange (Loose Leaf) offers a delica...$1500 Buy now
- The Russian Caravan–Fruity is a black tea with ...$1625 Buy now
- This Peach Oolong is made with the darker, more oxidize...$1850 Buy now
- If you know and love Jasmine, then you’ll love Ja...$1600 Buy now
- It is seldom found that two partners form such a perfec...$1750 Buy now
- Green Tea with cardamom and cinnamon chips, almonds and...$1800 Buy now
- Rooibos, corn flowers and blue mallow flowers wi...$1600 Buy now
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?