Tea is increasingly being grown without the use of man-made chemicals, fertilizers pesticides or herbicides and certified as such by that country’s or regions appropriate agencies. Additionally, these teas are also under the supervision of fair trade agencies. Clearly, this is a continuing aspiration of the burgeoning tea industry and greatly welcomed. The Tea Emporium will continue to grow its collection of organic teas over time and as they become available…
Showing 97–108 of 125 results
- Our ‘Christmas’ Tea (Loose Leaf) is a full-...$1500 Buy now
- Bai Mu Dan white tea, with blue mallow blossoms and ber...$2075 Buy now
- Our stunning Mao Feng green tea has the welcomin...$2450 Buy now
- An honestly delightful tea – definitely not the u...$1650 Buy now
- Jasmine Rose (Loose Leaf) is a balanced blend of rose p...$1695 Buy now
- This black tea blend is decadent and creamy with the sw...$1525 Buy now
- Organic South African red bush. (Aspalathus linearis) A...$1600 Buy now
- One of China’s prized organic black teas, wiry an...$2400 Buy now
- There are a number of versions of this tea in the marke...$1695 Buy now
- Intense fruity flavors of local plums are united with s...$1695 Buy now
- Our Raspberry Essence (Loose Leaf) is a rich black tea ...$1450 Buy now
- Black tea with blackcurrants, blackcurrant leaves with ...$1525 Buy now
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?