Tea is increasingly being grown without the use of man-made chemicals, fertilizers pesticides or herbicides and certified as such by that country’s or regions appropriate agencies. Additionally, these teas are also under the supervision of fair trade agencies. Clearly, this is a continuing aspiration of the burgeoning tea industry and greatly welcomed. The Tea Emporium will continue to grow its collection of organic teas over time and as they become available…
Showing 25–36 of 125 results
- $1850 Buy now
China Grand Keemun, white tea, bergamot o...
- Introducing our latest Tea: “To all passionate tea dr...$1750 Buy now
- A blend of hearty and rich black teas, great with milk....$1525 Buy now
- This tea belongs to the classical “scented teas...$1600 Buy now
- A classic of our second flush assortment! This second f...$1885 Buy now
- Black tea, with real chocolate chips blended with green...$1600 Buy now
- Rooibos, orange peel, hibiscus, rose hips, apple...$1650 Buy now
- This heavenly, fruity, spicy, sweet composition is made...$1650 Buy now
- The Coach & Horses Tea Emporium’s Cacao Rose ...$1500 Buy now
- Chinese Tea, Black tea and jasmine flowers with vanilla...$1650 Buy now
- $1600 Buy now
High quality black tea with peach pieces ...
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?