Tea is increasingly being grown without the use of man-made chemicals, fertilizers pesticides or herbicides and certified as such by that country’s or regions appropriate agencies. Additionally, these teas are also under the supervision of fair trade agencies. Clearly, this is a continuing aspiration of the burgeoning tea industry and greatly welcomed. The Tea Emporium will continue to grow its collection of organic teas over time and as they become available…
Showing 1–12 of 125 results
- This artisan blend of black teas is combined with fresh...$1850 Buy now
- Spicy, sweet gingerbread and fruity, lively mandarins a...$1600 Buy now
- A combination of Chinese green tea and Jasmine flowers ...$1850 Buy now
- This Assam leaf blend is comprised using select Assam q...$1600 Buy now
- You’ll want to linger over this visually and a...$1750 Buy now
- Jasmine tea, ginger root and orange peels. This ...$1650 Buy now
- Herbal Cranberry Orange (Loose Leaf) combines cranberri...$1550 Buy now
- This special premium blend includes “tippy” (meanin...$1625 Buy now
- Sencha green tea with marigold petals and lemon peels. ...$1575 Buy now
- This quality tea comes to us from the Dimbulah (central...$1500 Buy now
- Ceylon OP – Black Tea originates in Sri Lanka, previo...$1650 Buy now
- Green Tea with cardamom and cinnamon chips, almonds and...$1800 Buy now
Buying For A Friend or Loved One?
If you can’t find what your want, why not try a gift card instead?